Whereas Polyclose started out in 1991 as a trade fair for Window and Door Technologies, it now embraces quite a few other sectors.
It is also worth noting that, in the beginning, only Belgian producers took part. Given the enormous number of Dutch visitors, it was soon thought necessary to include representation from theNetherlandson the stands.
Polyclose in figures: For us “quality” comes before “quantity”
- more than 250 exhibitors every two years.
- more than 40% international exhibitors.
- exhibitors from more than 10 countries, with German, Italian and Dutch companies showing a strong presence.
Geographic spread of exhibitors
- more than 14,000 visitors every two years.
- professionals from more than 30 countries around the world.
- more than 25% of visitors from theNetherlands.
- a rise of more than 25% visiting companies since the 2008 edition. In other words, a slight drop in visitor numbers, along with an impressive rise in the number of visiting companies.
Geographic spread of visitors